Silly fact about me – I write for bloggers for a living but up until this moment, did not have my own blog. I have 20+ blog posts half-written, notebooks full of ideas and enough shower thoughts to fill up my hard drive.
Finally the stars have aligned and I got sick of the subtle-not-so-subtle egging on from my amazing friends and colleagues.
Who am I?
Here’s the short answer: I’m a copywriter and content strategist for 6- and 7-figure+ businesses. I’ve been writing sales copy since 7th grade when I tried to make a boy fall in love with me by writing a 30-page novella (who knew that skill would turn into writing long-form sales copy?)
The long answer can be found on my About Page where you’ll learn about my love of quilting, the crazy utopian cult mansion I live in, and all the other stuff you’re dying to know.
So, what next?
- Do a little exploring. Check out my About Page for what I do and who I do it for.
- Leave a comment. Tell me how you found me!
- Connect. Hop over to twitter or friend me on Facebook. I love finding kindred spirits online. I met some of my best friends through crazy internet coincidences!
You can expect to see all the cool stuff I learn about life, writing, and the like though my work, my connections, and my reading.
Who knows what little surprises I’ll come up with but I already have a few things planned for you:
- The dumbest decision of my life and how it resulted in 5Xing my income in less than a year.
- My favorite and most influential people and books and how you can apply their insights.
- Guest posts from some of my favorite internet peeps on everything from social media to taking big risks to finding your “voice” as a writer.
See you soon and I’m excited to have finally joined the land of the living!